With a 5th Ethernet port it is targeted towards both DSL and Fiber deployments for more advanced services.
- Wireless networking on-board: 11b/g
- ADSL2+ with integrated modem
- 1 FXO analogue port, 2 FXS ports for phone and/or fax and 4 Ethernet ports to
- connect multiple devices
- 1 Ethernet WAN 10/100 BaseT port
- 1 USB 2.0 master for hard disk, printer, DECT dongle, etc.
- Media sharing and Home entertainment ready
- UPnP A/V, built-in firewall and optional integrated filter
- Remotely manageable: TR-069, TR-104, TR-098, TR-111
The THOMSON TG784 can be used in different deployment models, as it can handle multiple access technologies via the ADSL2+ interface or ETH WAN uplink port. This service platform offers next to 4 Ethernet ports, also an additional 802.11b/g wireless LAN interface. This ADSL2+ Gateway is backwards compatible with ADSL offering auto negotiation capability.