At DSL Source we want you to be delighted each time you shop online with us. For this reason, our delivery and cancellation policy is simple. However, after you have read these guidelines, if you still have any questions please send us an email by clicking here or by contacting DSL Source Customer Service's on 0844 3711 012.
Out of Stock Items
Because we want you to be able to find what you want to know about our products at all times, on the rare occasions when a product is out of stock you will still be able to read about it on our website. However, you will not be able to add it to your shopping basket. On these occasions we will do our utmost to ensure that the item is back in stock within 2 working days.
Return or Exchange of Goods
Should you change your mind within 14 days we will give you a full refund (excl. postage) or, if you want, an exchange. Returned goods should be in the same condition you originally received them in, together with their original packaging. We reserve the right to recover compensation from you should the goods arrive with us in less than saleable condition or are damaged in any way. Software products may not be returned once the product has been opened or the seal broken. Please send us an email or call us using the process detailed below and we will organise your return or exchange.
Return of Damaged or Faulty Goods
If the goods have been damaged during delivery, or appear to be faulty in any way upon delivery, please call us as soon as possible, using the process detailed below.
We will also organise for a replacement, exchange or a full refund (inc postage) where appropriate.
This does not in any way affect your statutory rights.
Please do not attempt to return goods to us without contacting us first.
- If you would like to request a return, phone us on 0844 3711 012.
- Please have your order number and product serial number (you will find this on your products box) too hand when you call.
- We will then provide instructions on how to return the product.
- All goods should be in the same the condition you originally received them together with their original packaging.
- Upon receipt of the item(s) we will immediately arrange for the delivery of a replacement, exchange or your refund.
- This does not in any way affect your statutory rights.
Checklist (please ensure you follow all the points below to minimise any delay in dealing with your exchanged or returned item(s).
- Please wrap the item securely for transit, using the manufacturers original packaging and remember to enclose your original despatch note(you may wish to keep a copy for your reference)
- Ensure that the package is suitably addressed to be returned to us at :-
DSL Source, Returns Department
Net Lynk Group
One First Avenue
Minworth, Birmingham, B76 1BA.
- We would also recommend you include your address details on the package as the return to sender information.Once we have received and verified the returned item we will initiate the refund, replacement or exchange.